Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WHAT?!?!

This past year along with the rest of the country, I became ridiculously obsessed with The Hills. It amazes me that all these people have to talk about is media-arranged coupling of Spencer and Heidi and how much everyone hates this gruesome twosome.

There are no words to describe Heidi and her foolishness for putting up with Spencer the tool. It's just sad. I found this video on youtube a few months ago and was in shock at the thought of Heidi trying to pursue a music career and having Spencer backing her up and encouraging it. It's sad to see him so happy for her in the video.. honestly does he not see how bad she is at pretending to sing?

And now I've stumbled on to THIS. I don't know what to say to this. Her gestures are awkward and she looks like she doesn't know what to do. The only reason I'm posting this is because of it's awfulness. It's like a train wreck that I can't stop watching and I feel more people need to see this tragedy.

You're welcome.

No comments: