Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Barack says we can

I'm not a political person by any means. I've tried so hard to be interested in the goings on of the world, but aside from listening to "My Life" on tape, I have little interest in politics. Finding the candidate who actually believes that Global Warming exists and that there is a way to stop it is the only reason I'm going to the polls this November.. if I get registered before then.

However, my goal is to become as informed and knowledgable about the candidates as I can in the coming months. If anyone has any tips for me on how to reach my goal, they would be greatly appreciated right about now.

And I do have to say that this video is pretty fantastic.



On a more humorous note, this is a pretty funny website to play with whenever you have downtime or just need a distraction from more important things (just keep clicking).

enjoy.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Oh my goodness. A couple of things:

1. Is that the kid from October Road?
2. John Legend is so freaking hot. And so freaking talented.
3. Yes we can.

molly said...

1. I don't watch October Road
2. Yes he is and yes he is.
3. Let's hope so!