Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I know I say this a lot, but..

Best. Game. Ever.


It may not have been against the "Number 1" team in the country or a downward spiraling basketball dynasty, but Mississippi State is ranked in the Top 25 (#25) and every season turn out to be a team where people say, "Where did they come from?!" They've always been a tricky team to get past and this year was no exception.

I won't go into detail about how it all ended, but I'll just say that a one point win in overtime with a 42 point performance from Shan Foster on senior night is not a bad way to end the season at home.

3 comments:

Haley said...

Did you talk nice about State because you knew I'd be mad if you didn't?

molly said...

maybe a little. but it's true! they're a great team. I didn't think Vandy would get it done.

Marissa said...

But they did get it done, didn't they? Yea! They moved the game Saturday to 1:00. I am so mad. J probably can't go now. :(