Sunday, December 14, 2008

finally.

Much to my surprise, this past week I actually finished school. I'm done with it. FOREVER. And while it feels pretty final right now, it probably won't really hit me until January when I should be going back to class to start my spring semester.

But I'm officially a "professional" now and looking for a job. If anyone knows of anything...

We had our Senior Show on December 6 at O'More and as quickly and spastically as we put it together, I thought it went really well. Here are some highlights!

















These are my super cute friends who were nice enough to come out.




















This is me and my portfolio-ready work!

















This is a close-up of my work.

















These are the four graduates: Caity, me (I should have taken my shoes off), Sarah and Chelsea.

















And finally, me with my parents after they decided to show up!

No comments: