Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Madness: Week Two

So, I missed a lot of the games this weekend. But it's not because I wanted to. It's been a busy few days. but I did see the Davidson/Kansas game. Poor Davidson. I kind of wanted them to win even though it would have killed my final four (I think I only have 2 right). But It's neat that Kansas won and it's the first time ever that all four #1 seeds have made it to the final four. It's funny.. before I panicked and analyzed my bracket, I had all the #1's reaching the final four as well. humph.

There's always next year.

Go Tar Heels!

4 comments:

Haley said...

NEW BLOG, NEW BLOG, NEW BLOG!

emily said...

seriously...I need a masters update.

molly said...

oh it's coming. don't you worry!

Marissa said...

I agree, new blog!! I keep getting RANDOM comments on my blog - what gives?